Right before school started again this year, BigSpark organized a Big Back to School Contest on both platforms Android Planet and iPhoned. Just like previous time, chock full backpacks were given away with smartphones, tablets, headphones and other gadgets. Our (preselected) qualitative partners, e,g, Samsung, OPPO, OnePlus and Belsimpel could decide on the products in order to get brand association with the (studying) target group. We are happy to share our plan of approach, the visibility and the results.
Plan of approach
- An organized campaign only can be successfull when the visitors (and participants of the campaign) really like the contest. That’s why we only searched for partners and giveaways that appeal to our target group for sure. We were very selective in the agreement in finding the best giveaways, to come to the best connection.
- We took care that the campaign would reach our complete target group on both platforms. We for example made our own campaign banners to attract visitors sitewide, we made a count down in our app available and we made a sticky position on our homepagine available that was used to trigger homepage visitors. Also we made custom made promotions per social channel to announce the contest and to get extra attention.
- We took care of good aftersales; our participants and partners were always kept up to date about the winners and the results. By doing this, we want to focus on long-term relationships for possible next years.
- In total more than 7.500 participants
- More than 18.500 sessions
- Average session time more than 5 minutes
Participating partners 2021
Interested to participate for a next time? Please contact us via [email protected].